If you’re a blogger and a romance novel fan, then have I got an offer for you! Novel Publicity & Co is putting together a huge blog tour for Bella Andre’s New York Times and USA Today best-selling contemporary romance series The Sullivans. If you’re interested in participating in the tour, then they will provide you with you up to seven review copies of books in the series. Read one, or read them all. Or, you could host an excerpt, interview, or guest post instead.
These sexy, emotional and funny novels about a group of siblings and how they meet their loves will make you laugh and cry right along with the characters. They even take place in California, giving you the opportunity to travel by proxy and escape the winter blues.
Not only will you get to read a great novel—or two, or three, or seven—but you’ll also get…
1. The opportunity to network with other bloggers and avid readers, and to bring your readers a fantastic giveaway.
2. The option to host a guest post, excerpt or interview with best-selling author Bella Andre.
3. The chance to interact directly with the author through a number of social media activities, discussions, and giveaways .
4. You’ll get hours of reading entertainment absolutely free—and you may even win something. Prizes include romantic swag baskets, hundreds of dollars gift cards, an iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Nook Color, AND a Sony eReader to name a few.
Tour Dates: January 7 to 20, 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Page Count: approx 300 pages each
CAUTION: Explicit language, very steamy love scenes…and lots of emotion!
* iPad Mini
* Kindle Fire
* Nook Color
* Kobo eReader
* $100 Amazon gift cards (7 prizes)
* $50 Amazon gift cards (2 prizes)
* $25 Amazon gift cards (8 prizes)
* $20 iTunes gift cards (10 prizes)
* Custom prize baskets for EACH of the 7 books–including items such as wine gift set, silver bracelets, romantic photo books and photo frames, eReader and smart phone skins, and MUCH, MUCH more!
…and they have special prizes just for participating bloggers.
Want to sign up? Get all the details and the sign-up form here. You’ll also find book summaries and excerpts. I’m busy reading the first book in the series. Look for my review in January!