Here is my review for Book 2 in The Sullivan Series. You can check out my review of Book 1, The Look of Love, here. At the bottom of this post, read how you can enter for tons of prizes during the Fall in Love With the Sullivans Blog Tour!
From This Moment On: The Sullivans, Book 2
– This book focuses on Chase’s older brother Marcus, who was introduced in the first novel of the series. For thirty-six years, Marcus Sullivan has been the responsible older brother, stepping in to take care of his seven siblings after their father died when they were children. But when the perfectly ordered future he’s planned for himself turns out to be nothing but a lie, Marcus needs one reckless night to shake free from it all. Nicola Harding is known throughout the world by only one name – Nico – for her catchy, sensual pop songs. Only, what no one knows about the twenty-five year old singer is that her sex-kitten image is totally false. After a terrible betrayal by a man who loved fame far more than he ever loved her, she vows not to let anyone else get close enough to find out who she really is…or hurt her again. Especially not Marcus, the gorgeous stranger she meets at a nightclub, even though the hunger – and the sinful promises – in his dark eyes make her want to spill all her secrets.
This book captivated me even more than the first novel in the series, as I felt more familiar with the characters. I also enjoyed the angle of Nicola being a famous pop star, and her choreographer for a new music video is actually one of the Sullivan sisters. Readers also got more thorough introductions to the other members of the Sullivan family. I was rooting for Nicola and Marcus to overcome their age difference and their opposite lifestyles and find a way to make their relationship work. I enjoy romance books in which opposites attract, and this was definitely a case of opposites attracting. Another thing I like about the series is that the conclusion of each book gives a hint of what is to come in the next installment. As I indicated in my review of the first book, the love scenes are a bit explicit for me and I scanned them, but I do very much enjoy the characters and the idea of a family-centered romance series. If you enjoy romance novels, then I think you’ll enjoy these books.
The Sullivans are on tour with Novel Publicity. Follow along for your chance to win amazing prizes. We’ve got special romantic swag baskets for each book, an iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Nook Color, and Kobo eReader, and Amazon and iTunes gift cards. WOW!
You’ll also get introduced to this amazing contemporary romance series via excerpts as well as interviews with and guest posts from New York Times and USA Today best-selling author, Bella Andre. You’ll definitely want to learn more about the family that has captured the world’s heart.
All the info you need to join the fun and enter to win amazing prizes is RIGHT HERE. Remember, winning is as easy as clicking a button or leaving a blog comment–easy to enter; easy to win!
To Win the Prizes:
- Purchase any of the Sullivan ebooks by Bella Andre for just $4.99 (optional)
- Enter the Rafflecopter contest on Novel Publicity (go here)
- Visit today’s featured social media event (that’s where the HUGE prizes are)
About The Sullivans: In this sexy, emotional and funny contemporary romance series, each member of the Sullivan family will eventually find true love…usually where he or she least expects it.
Audiobooks are also available for the first five in the series (with more coming soon). Plus, keep an eye out for paperback editions coming from Harlequin Romance starting Summer 2013.
About the Author: New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Bella Andre has always been a writer. Songs came first, and then non-fiction books, but as soon as she started writing her first romance novel, she knew she’d found her perfect career. Known for “sensual, empowered stories enveloped in heady romance” (Publishers Weekly) about sizzling alpha heroes and the strong women they’ll love forever, nearly all of her novels have appeared on Top 10 lists at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple and Kobo.
Her books have been Cosmopolitan Magazine “Red Hot Reads” twice and have been translated into nine languages. Winner of the Award of Excellence, The Washington Post has called her “One of the top digital writers in America” and she has been featured by NPR, USA Today, Forbes, and The Wall Street Journal. She has given the keynote speech at Book Expo America on her self-publishing success and has sold more than one million books.
If not behind her computer, you can find her reading her favorite authors, hiking, swimming or laughing. Married with two children, Bella splits her time between the Northern California wine country and a 100 year old log cabin in the Adirondacks.
- Sign up for Bella’s newsletter at www.eepurl.com/eXj22
- Visit Bella’s website at www.BellaAndre.com
- Follow Bella on twitter at www.twitter.com/bellaandre
- Join Bella on Faceboook at www.facebook.com/bellaandrefans