Does the thought of editing your book seem overwhelming? If your manuscript could use trimming and polishing, sign up for this free mini email course. It features bite-sized concepts and assignments to help you kick-start your line editing, even if you feel as if you've been getting nowhere.
Here's what you'll learn inside this course, led by freelance editor Stacy Juba:
* Lesson 1: The one thing that will jump-start your editing.
* Lesson 2: Three mistakes you may be making and what to do instead.
* Lesson 3: Five little words you need to start cutting now.
* Lesson 4: The truth about editing.
* Lesson 5: Struggling with wordy sentences? This will help.
Bonus: The ten-step checklist you need in your editing arsenal.
***Who Is Stacy To Teach You This?***
Stacy Juba is a freelance developmental editor, online course creator, and the founder of Shortcuts for Writers. Her motto is "Let's make editing simple." She is also the author of several novels and has taught workshops for organizations including Savvy Authors, RWA, and Sisters in Crime.